domenica 12 giugno 2016

Architectural Narratives

Last night I had a long conversation via twitter with my good friend Koldo Lus Arana a.k.a. Klaus who was enjoying his last day in Chicago before coming back to native Spain.
We mostly chatted about our personal lives but, as always, the topic of Comics & Architecture sprung up. I asked him about his recent lecture at the Graham Foundation which was part of the MAS Context 2016 Spring Talks, and he simply told me: "See by yourself"...


Needless to say, I was mesmerized, and couldn't stop from watching the video till its very end (nearly an hour and a half later) even if it was very late in the night or, if you prefer, quite early in the morning.
It's useful to remember that Koldo was the guest editor of the now sold-out MAS Context Narrative Issue to which I had the honour to contribute with an interview to architect turned cartoonist Manuele Fior.

MAS Context is a quarterly journal and always a very recommended reading. For people interested in urban imagery and perception the Tokyo Issue is a true joy for the eye (and the mind).

Nessun commento: